Academic Regulations

Student Grievance Procedures


If you are unhappy with aspects of your College experience we want to hear about it, so please talk to your Programme Coordinator or Student Welfare Service if they haven’t delivered what you expected. We aim to resolve issues quickly and informally; however, if this isn’t possible and you want to make a formal complaint, you can make a formal complaint. 

If you have a complaint about a College matter, we would encourage you to let us know as soon as possible so that we can work with you to resolve it quickly and make improvements for you and other students.

For more information about the procedures please contact the Student Welfare Office at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.